Analytics Manager (m/f/d)
As our new Analytics Manager (m/f/d) you will gain profound knowledge in digital creation and financial products. Together we lay the foundation for the financial service sector of the future and this will be a great opportunity for you to learn new skills and try out various tasks as early stage Analytics professional. Are you motivated to become part of our Neugelb universe? Go ahead and let us know. We are excited to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us
- You own the Analytics stack for the Commerzbank Mobile Banking App and you are responsible for the implementation of Google Analytics stack on Google Tag Manager.
- You are responsible for reporting, analysis and visualization and define event tracking, custom dimensions and metrics, and KPIs.
- You work together with our small and effective cross-functional team of App Developers, Project Managers, Designers and Mobile Testing who are all keen on providing a high-end product.
- You are the single point of contact for the Mobile Banking Team in Commerzbank.
- You are actively involved in research and development of Cloud Analytics, Data Visualization and Machine Learning and support us to set up an analytics stack for a new fintech product.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- You have 2-3 years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, data science.
- Practical experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SQL is essential and you know your way around spreadsheets.
- Good knowledge with a statistical programming language like R or Python would be excellent.
- You are self-disciplined in order to manage multiple projects at once and you have passion for the topic as well as a strong desire to improve and learn more every day.
- A feeling of project ownership and a customer service mentality as we’re providing a service to our clients.
- Strong proficiency in English is essential to communicate within your team and an intermediate level in German would be a plus.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
From 0 to 1
Stefan Klasen, Mobile Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.