Senior Android Developer (m/f/d)
As our Senior Android Developer (m/f/d) you are part of our international and multi-disciplinary mobile team in Berlin. Our mission is to make people’s financial live easier and together we will lay the foundation for the finance service sector of the future. You are motivated to become part of our Neugelb universe? Go ahead and let us know. We are excited to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us
- Join us to build a 1+ million user app working on state-of-the-art hardware.
- Work within a small and effective cross-functional team of Developers, Project Managers, Designers, Analytics and QA who are all keen on providing a high-end product.
- Develop new features within a mobile app independently.
- Implement design patterns where needed to ensure code and app quality while also aiming for high productivity.
- Take the time to try out new technologies and come up with ideas to improve our product and processes continuously.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- You have at least 6 + years experience working with Kotlin, Java, Android Studio, Gradle, Git and Jira.
- A feeling of ownership for our products and drive to actively contribute to the optimization of our processes.
- Strong proficiency in English to communicate within our international team.
- Independent working style.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
From 0 to 1
Greg Janik , Web Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.