(Junior) Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Together with you, we want to make people's lives easier by developing meaningful banking solutions. We create user-centered designs, immersive experiences and intuitive products. In doing so, we follow the principles of design thinking and human-centered design.
As a Data Analyst (f/m/d) you will be part of our creative Neugelb team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, each team member contributes to an atmosphere where we have fun, challenge ourselves, new ideas emerge and visions grow. With us, you have the opportunity to develop yourself in a variety of ways. Are you motivated to become part of Neugelb? Then don't hesitate, we want to get to know you.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for providing key insights for the Commerzbank Mobile Banking App, contributing to Insight Driven Design in our projects.
- You will create dashboards and deep-dive analyses to gain in-depth insights into user behavior and generate insights from qualitative and quantitative research as well as A/B testing.
- You work in a small team of experts in the field of data & analytics and are involved in various projects with exciting topics such as cloud analytics, data warehouse, machine learning or reporting automation.
- You will interact with Commerzbank's stakeholders and be involved in our consulting projects.
- You will conduct quantitative surveys and data automation for the areas of Operations, Accounting and People and actively contribute to the further development of the areas of Cloud Analytics, Data Visualization and Machine Learning.
What you should bring to the table
- You have already gained 2-3 years of relevant experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence or Data Science and have a technical university degree.
- You are confident using Google Analytics or Tableau and SQL and have experience working with spreadsheets.
- You have a basic knowledge of a statistical programming language such as R or Python.
- You are characterized by a structured way of working and do not lose track of several projects.
- You are able to communicate in German and English.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
From 0 to 1
Sandy, Mobile Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.