Design Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. Interface design is one of the most important components in this process, because we believe that goal-oriented interaction is essential for an excellent user experience - and therefore crucial for the success of a product.
As Design Operations Specialist (f/m/d) you are part of our creative team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- You further develop existing approaches of our design system and are the contact person for all questions regarding its architecture. In this way, you ensure a consistent design of our digital financial services and thus leave a lasting mark on Commerzbank's digital ecosystem.
- You keep track of all existing design standards and define and implement innovations in the design system.
- You work closely with our development and design teams and ensure the smooth flow of the mobile banking app design process.
- You take responsibility for the continuous optimization of the design workflow.
What you should bring to the table
- You have been working in the field of digital design for 4+ years.
- You are experienced with design systems, design libraries and the documentation of design components.
- You know your way with around with all phases of the design process and have already participated in the implementation and/or further development of a design system in a corporate context.
- You are an absolute Figma specialist and familiar with other common design tools.
- You are passionate about digital trends and motivated to dive into the financial world of tomorrow.
- You have a high level of interpersonal communication skills and you love to work in an environment with plenty of room for personal responsibility and creativity.
- You are able to communicate with your team in German and English.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write us a few short words about yourself and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work with your portfolio.
I am Neugelb
Smooth sexy pixels
Tomas, Visual Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.