Hey, welcome to our Berlin based Team as
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) – Mobile
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. We create user-centric designs, compelling experiences and intuitive products. We are committed to the principles of design thinking and human-centered design.
As DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) – Mobile you are part of our agile team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- Join us to build the 1+ million user mobile banking app by Commerzbank and shape the digital financial service with focus on customers' needs.
- With your expertise you contribute to automate and further develop the Android and iOS development and deployment process.
- You will work very closely with the Development team of the Mobile Banking App.
- You find the fastest and easiest technical solutions for our teams and are the contact person for our development team.
- You are responsible for the MS Azure Pipeline for the mobile team.
What you should bring to the table
- You gained 4+ years of relevant experience as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer or in a similar technical position.
- You are an expert in Development Automation and have hands-on experience programming with Java, Swift, JSON and Kotlin.
- You are characterized by your structured approach and can work on several projects at the same time without losing the overview.
- You feel responsible for our projects and are service-oriented to ensure a stable environment for our development team.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges, are passionate about developing solutions, and prefer to uncover problems before they arise.
- You are able to communicate with your team in German and English.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am NeugelbFrom 0 to 1
Asitosh, Backend Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.