Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Digital Media Designer/ Webdesign (m/f/d)
As our Digital Media Designer/ Webdesign (m/f/d) you will gain profound knowledge in digital creation and financial products. Together we lay the foundation for the financial service sector of the future and this will be a great opportunity for you to learn new skills and try out various tasks as early stage design professional. Are you motivated to become part of our Neugelb universe? Go ahead and let us know. We are excited to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us
- You are part of the Marketing and Visual Design Team and responsible for the graphic production.
- You understand the customer’s perspective and you make up specific designs like header images, banner or shirt videos.
- You create animations, illustrations, icons and have an eye for digital image processing, layout and typography.
- You come up with ideas for the presentation of the products for customer. We value your personal experience and input.
- You work together with our small and effective cross-functional team of UX and Copywriting experts.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- You are obtaining a university degree in a relevant academic discipline like communication design, an apprenticeship in media design or any other qualification in the field of design.
- You know your way around with different design tools and basic knowledge in Asset and Content Management as well as HTML/CSS would be a plus.
- Practical experience in the field of Social Media and/or Online Marekting.
- You are passionate about digital innovation and motivated to take a deep dive into digital banking.
- You are comfortable learning new skills as well as working independently and in a structured way.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
Smooth sexy pixels
Clara Mautsch, Visual Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.