Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
As our Frontend Developer (m/f/d) you have profound knowledge in digital creation, service architecture and financial products. Together we will lay the foundation for the financial service sector of the future where you will have the opportunity to try out new tasks and learn new skills. Are you motivated to become part of our Neugelb universe? Go ahead and let us know. We are excited to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us
- Join us to create and optimize the digital solutions of Commerzbank by implementing frontends with focus on users’ needs.
- Develop state-of-the-art Single applications by using React.
- Work within a small and effective cross-functional team of Developers, Designers and Content and Project Managers who are all keen on providing our high-end Webfrontends.
- Implement new front-end components in React and ensure their accessibility.
- as we value your personal experience and input, take the time to try out new technologies and come up with ideas to set a course in Frontend and share your knowledge within our team.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- strong understanding of the development of Frontend components with ReactJS.
- a feeling of ownership for our project and drive to implement single page applications individually.
- previous experience with accessibility, webpack and web securtity keywords – not mandatory, but nice to have!
- be passionate about modern technologies and ability to drive solutions to completion.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
From 0 to 1
Dmitrij Vojtov, Mobile Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.