Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)
As part of our Web Development Team you will work on the further development of Neugelb’s product portfolio and contribute to the technological change with your strengths and experience within our projects. This will be a great opportunity for you to try out various tasks, learn new skills and to provide new impulses in our Tech-Stacks. Are you motivated to become part of our Neugelb universe? Go ahead and let us know. We are excited to get to know you!
What You Can Do For Us
- Join us to set up a technical ecosystem by developing applications with focus on users' needs.
- Develop State-of-the-Art Single Page Applications by using React.
- Work within a small and effective cross-functional team of Developers, Designers and Project Managers who are all keen on providing our high-end webfrontend.
- You have an active interest in it, data structures, architectures, design patterns and have also the ability to argument decisions in relation to business context.
- As we value your personal experience and value your input, take the time to try out new technologies and come up with ideas provide impulses in frontend and backend.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- A high level of computer science knowledge and proficiency in NodeJS, TypeScript and React.
- You have practical DevOps knowledge, know your way around with CI tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps) and a good understanding of networks architecture.
- You have profound system architecture skills and experience working with various cloud providers (Google Cloud, Azure) would be a plus.
- Basic understanding or strong interest in machine learning concepts.
- Strong proficiency in English and German to communicate within our international team.
- You are passionate about modern technologies, the latest tools and ability to drive solutions to completion.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
From 0 to 1
Greg Janik , Web Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.