Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
HR Manager (f/m/d)
Together with us, you will shape our great working environment at Neugelb and ensure that our digital talents have everything they need. As HR Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the People & Operations Team - the team behind the team - where we exchange ideas across two locations, complement our skills and share experiences. You are the contact person for our employees in HR-related questions, from onboarding to offboarding.
What we need you for in our team.
- You are responsible for all administrative personnel tasks throughout the entire employee lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding.
- You are responsible for the preparation of employment contracts, references, certificates and other relevant documents related to the employment relationship.
- You are the first point of contact for employees and managers at both locations for HR-related questions and provide support, including organizing and following up on employee interviews.
- You contribute to cross-functional HR projects and are keen to contribute your ideas and proactively improve the existing HR processes.
- You actively work on the further development of the corporate culture and develop measures for employee satisfaction in the HR team.
- You communicate with our colleagues at Commerzbank and external service providers.
What you can bring to the table.
- It doesn't matter to us whether you have completed an apprenticeship, have studied or want to start with us as a career changer. However, it is important to us that you have first professional experience and a structured and independent way of working.
- You already have some professional experience (2-4 years) in the HR field and are passionate about HR and HR marketing.
- Knowledge of employment law in relation to essential topics, is advantageous, but not requirement.
- Good knowledge with MS Office.
- You are characterized by empathy, reliability, discretion and loyalty.
- You are fluent in German and English in order to communicate with all colleagues.
- The position is available in Berlin or Frankfurt.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am NeugelbThe Team for the Team
Anjuli, Human Resources
Something went wrong. Please try again.