Working Student Human Resources (m/f/d)
As our working student (m/f/d) you will have the opportunity to try out various tasks and learn new skills in the HR field. Together we will lay the foundation for the financial service sector of the future you will gain profound knowledge in digital creation and financial products. Are you motivated to become part of our Neugelb universe? Go ahead and let us know. We are excited to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us
- You gain a holistic insight into digital and tech recruiting and are actively involved in all steps of the hiring process.
- You are responsible for the communication with our candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- You screen our incoming applications, conduct telephone interviews and coordinate the interviews with our Hiring Managers.
- You support us in finding new candidates actively on different networks.
- You bring in your ideas to establish our Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- You are obtaining a university degree in a relevant academic discipline and you are able to associate with us for minimum six months.
- You are proactive, have great communication skills and enthusiasm about digital innovations.
- You have excellent coordination skills and work independently and in a structured way.
- Practical experience in HR, Recruiting or Employer Branding would be a plus.
- Strong proficiency in English and German (spoken and written) to communicate with our candidates and our international Team.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
The Team for the Team
Stephanie Telega, Talent Acquisition
Something went wrong. Please try again.