Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Intern/ Working Student (f/m/d) – Visual Design
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. Interface design is one of the most important components in this process, because we believe that goal-oriented interaction is essential for an excellent user experience - and therefore crucial for the success of a product.
As Intern/Working Student (f/m/d) – Visual Design you are part of our creative team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow. With us, you have the opportunity to actively participate in shaping a young company and to develop yourself in a variety of ways.
What you can do for us
- Together with our design team, you create UI designs for digital banking services and products and support great design in small, agile projects, but also in larger, long-term digital projects. In doing so, you support the team in shaping Commerzbank's digital ecosystem sustainably.
- You will have the opportunity to deepen your design experience and work independently on the creation of UI designs. In doing so, you will be supported by an experienced and highly creative team.
- You will support your team in the creation of mockups and prototypes.
What you should bring to the table
- You are studying graphic/communication design, media design or similar.
- You have already gained some experience with various design tools, such as Sketch/Figma or Adobe Suite.
- Experience in animation, 3D or illustration is a plus.
- You have a sense of aesthetics and design and enjoy working in a team.
- You can communicate fluently in German and English.
- Working student or intern: you have 6 months to spare for an internship with us or you want to start as a working student with 19,5 hours per week.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your background and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV and your portfolio. We do not need a cover letter. But please answer the two questions below.
I am Neugelb
Tina, UX Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.