Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
(Senior) iOS Developer (f/m/d)
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. We create user-centric designs, compelling experiences and intuitive products. We are committed to the principles of design thinking and human-centered design.
As (Senior) iOS Developer (f/m/d) you are part of one of our agile teams, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- Join us to build the 1+ million user mobile banking app by Commerzbank and shape the digital financial service with focus on customers' needs.
- You develop new features within a mobile app independently.
- You work within our small and effective cross-functional team in Commerzbank who are all keen on providing a high-end product.
- You implement design patterns where needed to ensure code and app quality while also aiming for high productivity.
- You take the time to try out new technologies and come up with ideas to improve our product and processes continuously.
What you should bring to the table
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience working with XCode, Swift, Git, Jira and CocoaPods.
- Furthermore you acquired experience working with Interface Builder and Auto Layout.
- You have a feeling of ownership for our products and drive to actively contribute to the optimization of our processes and product.
- You have very good interpersonal communication skills and love to work in a cooperative environment with plenty of room for personal responsibility and creativity.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am NeugelbFrom 0 to 1
Dmitrij, Mobile Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.