Hey, welcome to our Berlin based Team as
Junior Content Manager (w/m/d)
Interesting content snippets and storytelling ideas make your heart beat faster? You know every social media platform and you love to inspire your followers with creative posts? You turn content into compelling stories?
Whether it's editorial planning, CMS updates or the creation of suitable texts: As a Junior Content Manager (f/m/d), you'll be creating stories for online portals and social media channels that will inspire our users.
What you can do for us
- You will support a team of experts and content designers in the creation of content for a financial portal that is used by millions of customers.
- In addition, together with our people team, you will be responsible for the content on our various Neugelb platforms and thus contribute significantly to our employer branding.
- You will develop creative content formats, social media actions and storytelling ideas and work on managing the content workflow.
- You support the monitoring, analysis and evaluation of the played content and derive appropriate recommendations for action from your findings.
What you should bring to the table
- You have a strong passion for copywriting, you enjoy empathizing with different target groups and you find a story to tell in every piece of content.
- You have already gained some experience as an online or social media editor at an agency or for a client.
- You have a sound knowledge of the various social media platforms and their interaction possibilities and you have already had first touchpoints with content management systems or social media management tools.
- You are passionate about digital media and ideally have a soft spot for technology and financial trends.
- You have a high level of interpersonal communication skills and love to work in an environment with plenty of room for personal responsibility and creativity.
- You have a strong proficiency in English and German to communicate within our team and with the customer.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am NeugelbSmooth sexy pixels
Federica, Visual Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.