Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Office Manager (m/f/x)
As Office Manager (m/f/d) we need your skills around the world of digital creation, strategy and finance. With us, you can actively contribute your ideas, help shape the processes of a young company and develop yourself in a variety of ways. Are you motivated to become part of Neugelb? Then don't hesitate, we want to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us
- You are the person in charge for questions from neugelb employees regarding working and being in our Frankfurt office. You are also the first point of contact for the neugelb management team.
- You are our feelgood manager: You take responsibility for planning and organizing events e.g. regarding health, fun, retrospective or culture.
- You optimize our processes in collaboration with the whole operations-team.
- You support the on- or offboarding experience for neugelb employees.
- You are responsible for our agency-aparment in Franfkurt.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- to have successfully completed an apprenticeship, have studied or want to start as a career changer with us.
- to have a reliable, structured and independent way of working.
- to have agency experience.
- are convincing with your cheerful manner and that you can also "join in".
- to have a very good knowledge of German and English.
- to have experience with Outlook.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
The Team for the Team
Anjuli Matus, Human Resources
Something went wrong. Please try again.