Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
QA Lead (f/m/d)
Together with you, we want to make people's lives easier by developing meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. Interface design is one of the most important parts of this, because we believe that purposeful interaction is essential for an excellent user experience - and therefore crucial for the success of a product.
As QA Lead (f/m/d) you will accompany your team of dedicated QA Engineers to continuously improve the quality of our banking solution and thus contribute significantly to the success of our mobile banking app. At Neugelb we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share our experiences. In this way, each team member contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, new ideas emerge and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- You accompany and lead your international team of excellent QA Engineers through the entire Quality Assurance process and thus make a sustainable contribution to meeting our high quality standards.
- You do not only support the team with words and deeds, but also feel at home as a people manager, identifying personnel needs and fulfilling them in cooperation with the recruiting department.
- You feel responsible for the professional and personal growth of your team members and create a positive working atmosphere.
- You create and implement new improved processes and prioritize incoming QA requirements with your expertise.
- You monitor QA relevant metrics and communicate them to your stakeholders.
- You keep track of and report risks directly to the management when releasing content.
What you should bring to the table
- In addition to several years of experience in mobile QA testing, you already have 2+ years of leadership experience.
- You are familiar with testing protocols and standards in the context of a mobile application.
- You have a strong sense for people management and enjoy shaping and developing your team further.
- Ideally you have already gained strong project management skills.
- You are enthusiastic about digital trends and motivated to dive into into tomorrow’s financial world.
- You have a very good command of English and German in order to communicate easily with your international team, customers and customer service.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. No motivational letter needed - just send us your CV.
I am NeugelbFrom 0 to 1
Ahmed, Mobile Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.