Mainzer Landstraße 123
60327 Frankfurt a.M.
Hey, welcome to our Berlin based Team as
Scrum Master (f/m/d)
Together with you, we want to make people's lives easier by developing meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. Interface design is key to this, as we believe that purposeful interaction is essential for an excellent user experience - and therefore crucial for the success of a product. As a Scrum Master (f/m/d), you are an essential part of our agile teams running the mobile banking app. You will be a catalyst for enterprise-wide communication, self-organisation and collaboration, supporting the teams with various on- and offline techniques to work together in a powerful way.
What you can do for us
- You will support us in shaping Commerzbank's digital financial services and in developing the mobile banking app – a product with 1+ million users that we strive to push to the highest standards in terms of innovation, usability and software quality.
- You promote and inspire our agile teams by implementing and strengthening communication, feedback culture, self-organisation and cross-functional collaboration.
- You are responsible for the ongoing preparation, hosting, moderation and follow-up of Scrum events. You are familiar with different result-oriented facilitation approaches.
- You contribute your ideas and impulses to continuously evolve our Scrum processes and artefacts.
- You keep close contact with our Value Stream Owners and actively coach and support them towards achieving their sprint goals.
What you should bring to the table
- You have 2+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master (f/m/d) and know the challenges in agile product development.
- You have already coached agile teams collaborating remotely and are familiar with digital methods and tools in particular.
- Due to your organisational skills, your high sense of responsibility and your strong problem and conflict solving skills, you are a reliable support for the entire product team and the stakeholders.
- You also have excellent interpersonal communication skills and love to work in a cooperative environment with plenty of room for personal responsibility and creativity.
- With your open and humorous nature, strong empathy and foresight, you are able to relate to everybody in your team individually and have a sense for intercultural collaboration.
- You are enthusiastic about digital innovation and technology.
- To be able to communicate effectively with the team, you speak both German and English fluently.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work. Send us your CV and an overview of your previous projects and their results.
I am NeugelbBoard Ninja
Jill, Project Management
Something went wrong. Please try again.