Hey, welcome to our Berlin based Team as
(Senior) Data Engineer (f/m/d)
Together with you, we want to make people's lives easier by developing meaningful banking solutions. We create user-centered designs, immersive experiences and intuitive products. In doing so, we follow the principles of design thinking and human-centered design.
As a (Senior) Data Engineer (f/m/d) you will be part of our creative Neugelb team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, each team member contributes to an atmosphere where we have fun, challenge ourselves, new ideas emerge and visions grow. With us, you have the opportunity to develop yourself in a variety of ways. Are you motivated to become part of Neugelb? Then don't hesitate, we want to get to know you.
What you can do for us
- You will conceptualize, develop and test robust data & analytics infrastructures that share data with your team and with Commerzbank.
- You take responsibility for the expansion and development, and maintenance of our systems for better forecasting and analysis.
- You coordinate requirements regarding issues with Tableau and advise on their implementation. You will also take care of access and licensing on the Tableau infrastructure.
- Thanks to you, your colleagues can rely on smooth operation and availability of productive applications, as well as high quality and timeliness of our data and analysis bases.
- Together with your team, you will further develop our analytics stack and take care of event collectors, develop scalable ETL processes and routines and manage the data warehouse while ensuring a high level of data quality.
- You are responsible for the implementation of our massive and complex data pool from Google Firebase and Snowplow in BigQuery for our Commerzbank Mobile Project.
- You also will develop effective tracking for our web projects.
- You will support Data Scientists and BI Developers in Data & Analytics projects and ensure optimal data delivery and architecture.
- You work in various projects with exciting topics such as cloud analytics, data warehouse, machine learning or reporting automation.
- In addition, you see yourself as a networker and are in continuous exchange with the Data Analyst and Scientists from Commerzbank to collaborate on future projects.
What you should bring to the table
- You have already gained 4+ years of relevant experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence or Data Science and have a technical university degree.
- You have already worked with ETL processes.
- Practical experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is essential and you know your way around with different types of data sets like JSON, CSV, ProtoBuf, REST or SOAP.
- Good knowledge with a statistical programming language like R, Python or Scala would be excellent.
- You are characterized by a structured way of working and do not lose track of several projects.
- You are able to communicate with your team in English, German is a plus.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am NeugelbFrom 0 to 1
Stefan, Mobile Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.