Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Senior Digital Product Designer (f/m/d)
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. Interface design is one of the most important components in this process, because we believe that goal-oriented interaction is essential for an excellent user experience - and therefore crucial for the success of a product.
As Senior Digital Product Designer (f/m/d) you are part of our creative team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- In interdisciplinary teams you create digital products and services for our customers. In doing so, you shape the digital ecosystem of Commerzbank in a sustainable way.
- You work in the team between design, project management and development and can confidently represent your work results in front of the customer.
- You design UIs and prototypes for the mobile banking app, which you validate with end users and implement new features together with the development department.
- You designed user jouneys and wireframes for the mobile banking app and put them into an excellent design.
- You support your team and especially junior team members through knowledge transfer and guidance.
- Ideally, you will be interested in conducting workshops and presentations to inspire the next generation of potential new yellow designers.
What you should bring to the table
- 5 years of relevant experience designing digital products and services with a focus on UX/UI design.
- You understand design as a holistic discipline and enjoy combining vision, strategy, research, conceptualization, UI design, prototyping, and user testing.
- Create high-quality UI designs and prototypes in Figma and have a deep know-how in user interface, UX and interaction design.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and love to work in a cooperative environment with plenty of room for personal responsibility and creativity.
- You are able to communicate fluently with your international Team and the customer in English and German.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write us a few short words about yourself and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work with your portfolio. Also we appreciate you sending a separate case study in which you explain one of your projects from start to finish and your role in detail.
I am NeugelbSmooth sexy pixels
Federica, Visual Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.