Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. We create user-centric designs, compelling experiences and intuitive products. We are committed to the principles of design thinking and human-centered design. As Frontend Developer (f/m/d) you are part of our small team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- You support us in the development of our web platform.
- Apply design patterns where needed to ensure code quality while aiming for high productivity.
- Work closely with our Frontend team at Neugelb.
- As we value your personal experience and value your input, take the time to try out technologies and develop new skills in app development.
What you should bring to the table
- Enthusiasm about technologies, the ability to find solutions by yourself and 2+ years of experience in Java development and an interest in Node.js.
- You bring a deep understanding of how to design and build Rest API's in Swagger/Open API format.
- Experience working with different database systems.
- A feeling of ownership for our products and drive to actively contribute to the optimization of our processes.
- You can easily communicate with your teammates in German and English.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
From 0 to 1
Ahmed, Mobile Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.