Hey, welcome to our Berlin based Team as
(Senior ) UX Researcher (f/m/d)
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. We create user-centric designs, compelling experiences and intuitive products. We follow the principles of design thinking, identify the problem before we look for a solution, and give each project the time it needs for extensive research.
As (Senior) UX Reseacher (f/m/d) you are part of our creative team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- Join us to build the 1+ million user mobile banking app by Commerzbank and shape the digital financial service with focus on customers' needs.
- You are responsible for the preparation, implementation and evaluation of different qualitative user tests.
- You will work together with our interdisciplinary teams to convert your research results into product and design strategies.
- In short: as a Senior Researcher (f/m/d) at Neugelb, you run qualitative research with a focus on user tests in order to support our value streams with important insights. And you will coordinate and conduct explorative research for new topics, ideas and workshops together with our partners from Commerzbank.
What you should bring to the table
- You have 3 years (or more) of relevant professional experience as a researcher (f/m/d), preferably with a background in psychology, sociology, HCI or related fields.
- You have in-depth knowledge of quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods with a focus on UI design and UX.
- You are familiar with conceptual formats and have an understanding of various workshop methods and method modules.
- You have a high level of interpersonal communication skills and love to work in an environment with plenty of room for personal responsibility and creativity.
- You can easily exchange ideas in German with your colleagues at Commerzbank and in English with your international team in Berlin and manage to prepare and communicate research results in a generally understandable manner.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work. Send us your CV and an overview of your previous projects and their results. We do not need a cover letter. But please answer the following questions below.
I am NeugelbResults matter
Selina, UX Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.