Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Senior Visual Designer (m/f/d)
As our Senior Visual Designer (m/f/d) you have profound knowledge in digital creation, strategy and financial products. Together we will lay the foundation for the finance service sector of the future where you will have the opportunity to try out new tasks and learn new skills. You are motivated to become part of our Neugelb universe? Go ahead and let us know. We are excited to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us
- Join us to build and shape the digital solutions and ecosystems by creating digital financial services and products.
- You are responsible for the visual creation of multi-device applications’ UI-Designs within our projects.
- Develop concepts and bring in your expertise in interaction, prototyping and animation.
- You shape our Design Team together with our Creative Lead, share your expertise and passion with your colleagues and contribute where necessary.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- You have spent 3+ years in a design role and gained profound experience in creating concepts for functional applications.
- You build expressive presentations and have a strong sense for design, user’s needs and the creative process.
- Profound practical experience with design tools Sketch and Photoshop – knowledge in After Effects would be a plus.
- You master prototyping as well as the incorporation of design systems.
- You are passionate about digital innovation and motivated to take a deep dive into digital banking.
- Strong proficiency in German and English to communicate within our international team and with our customers.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
Joshua Pacheco, UX Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.