Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Senior Copywriter / Concepter (m/f/d)
As Senior Copywriter / Conceptual Designer (m/f/x) we need your skills in the world of digital creation, strategy and finance. Together with us, you can shape the financial services of the future and develop yourself in a variety of ways. You are motivated to become part of Neugelb? Then don't hesitate, we want to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us
- You create holistic texts considering relevant SEO guidelines and tonality requirements.
- enthusiastic about doing research, analysis and preparation of study & market reports and the production of digital content related to finance.
- You develop with passion new ideas around the product world of the customer.
- You support us in the creation and implementation of content and marketing concepts.
- You work closely with our design & marketing team.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- to be interested in the financial world of tomorrow and the current trends in the digital world and at best have industry knowledge.
- to have a university degree, journalistic training or comparable qualifications and have already gained experience at an editorial office, PR or marketing agency.
- to be able to bring your reliable and structured way of working and original textile ideas to the team.
- to be self-reliant and have a strong sense of quality - this includes correct, creative and goal-oriented writing in German and English.
- enjoy forming our small copywriting team, helping your junior with advice and action and keeping an eye on the capacities for your area together with the PMs.
- to represent the team as well internally as externally as possible and to be able to play out your outgoing and business fluent side in customer conversations.
- to have some knowledge of Content Management, HTML and PHP.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
Selina Willand, UX Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.