System Administrator (f/m/d)
Together with you, we want to make people's lives easier by developing meaningful banking solutions. We create user-centered designs, immersive experiences, and intuitive products. In doing so, we follow the principles of design thinking and human-centered design.
As a System Administrator (f/m/d) you are part of the Operations Team - the team behind the team that ensures an optimal working environment. In doing so, you will further develop the necessary infrastructure to support your colleagues. With us, you have the opportunity to develop yourself in a variety of ways. Are you motivated to become part of Neugelb? Then don't hesitate, we want to get to know you.
What you can do for us
- You find the fastest and easiest technical solutions for our team in Berlin and Frankfurt am Main and are the contact person for 1st level support.
- You have advanced knowledge of cloud based SaaS service offerings and you find interest in adapting to and implementing new and cutting edge cloud technologies.
- Among other things, you are responsible for the installation and operation of Internet and Intranet services, client computers as well as our network infrastructure and firewall and security systems.
- You maintain and develop our Neugelb cloud-first tech stack (including Confluence, Jira, Adobe, Office365, Azure DevOps and Power Automate).
- You realize your own projects by scripting, automation, depending on your technical background, professional skills and preferences.
What you should bring to the table
- You bring 2+ years of relevant experience in IT administration or a similar technical position.
- You have hands-on experience in scripting and are an expert with Azure AD and O365, traditional Active Directory experience a bonus.
- You are naturally comfortable implementing enterprise based SSO, cloud security integrations, and are familiar with all cloud architectures (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Ideally, you have already gained extensive knowledge with JIRA and Confluence.
- You are characterized by your structured approach and can work on several projects at the same time without losing the overview.
- You bring passion and motivation to continuously develop yourself and our tech stack.
- You feel responsible for our projects and are service-oriented to ensure a stable environment for our development team.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges, are passionate about developing solutions, and prefer to uncover problems before they arise.
- You are able to communicate with your team in German and English.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
Hannes, Managing Director
Something went wrong. Please try again.