Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
As our Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) you are part of our international and multi-disciplinary team where you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and try out various task as an early stage Project Management professional. Our mission is to make people’s financial live easier and together we will lay the foundation for the finance service sector of the future. You are motivated to become part of our Neugelb universe? Go ahead and let us know. We are excited to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us
- Join us to push the technological change of Commerzbank by shaping the digital financial service with focus on customers' needs.
- Support our project team of developers, UX and Visual Designers who are all keen on providing high-end digital services.
- You take care of different sections of the project and are in charge of your own subproject.
- Among other things, you will be responsible for resource planning, cost estimation, coordination of objectives and scope of contract, project controlling and budget planning.
- Keep up the constant exchange with our customer Commerzbank.
- In short, you navigate one of our digital projects, acquire expertise in digital financial services and human-centered design and grow together with us.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- You have a strong technical background (a university degree in a relevant area like business informatics or business administration).
- You gained practical experience in IT project management.
- Strong communication and organization skills in order to be a reliable partner for your team and our customer.
- Be passionate about digital innovation and technology and a feeling of ownership for our project.
- You respond to every indivdual in your team with your open and empathetic manner and have a strong proficiency in German and English to communicate within our international team.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Family feeling at workA dynamic, agile working environment and a team in which your ideas play an important role and are valued. The Neugelb family feeling that makes working together fun.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and home officeFlexible working hours, home office rules or the option of a sabbatical. Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work.
I am Neugelb
Gabriel Holz, Project Management
Something went wrong. Please try again.