(Junior) UX/Ul Designer (f/m/d)
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. Interface design is one of the most important components in this process, because we believe that goal-oriented interaction is essential for an excellent user experience - and therefore crucial for the success of a product.
As UX/UI Designer (f/m/d) you are part of our creative team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- You create UI designs for digital banking services and products and bring great design to agile projects to sustainably shape Commerzbank's digital ecosystem.
- You design UIs and prototypes for the mobile banking app.
- You work iteratively on the creation of detailed concepts based on the results of our user research and user testing.
- You are part of our interdisciplinary Mobile Banking App Team, which consists of Neugelb and Commerzbank colleagues - One Team, One Product!
- You participate in the further development of our design systems.
What you should bring to the table
- You have gained practical experience in the design of digital applications in the web and app sector and bring along conceptual strength for functional applications.
- You have an excellent sense of aesthetics, design as well as user behavior and bring a lot of motivation to develop products that meet the highest user experience standards.
- You are familiar with various design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Invision und/oder Principle.
- You have experience in creating and working with UI-pattern libraries and style guides.
- You are enthusiastic about technology, innovation, digital trends and are motivated to design with passion for the users of a product.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills and you love to work in a cooperative environment with plenty of room for personal responsibility and creativity.
- You are able to communicate with your team in German and English.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with Kreuzberg flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write us a few short words about yourself and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work with your portfolio.
I am Neugelb
Tina, UX Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.