Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Working Student (f/m/d) - Office Management
Together with us, you will shape our great working environment at Neugelb. As a Working Student (f/m/d) in Office Management you will be part of our People & Culture Team - the team behind the team - where we exchange ideas across two locations, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, each team member contributes to an atmosphere where we have fun, challenge ourselves, new ideas emerge and visions grow.
With us, you have the opportunity to actively participate in shaping a young company and our corporate culture and developing yourself in a variety of ways.
What we need you for in our team
- As an organizational talent you take care of the daily planning in cooperation with our Operations Manager.
- Together with our Operations Manager you create a feelgood atmosphere: with your motivating and emphatic nature, you actively shape our Neugelb culture, whether by planning and organizing regular on- and offline events or by listening to our employees' concerns and wishes.
- You will take over various administrative and operational tasks such as supply orders as well as communication with service providers and optimize our processes in cooperation with the entire operations team.
We are looking for you
- You have a strong service mindset, are an absolute organizational talent and have a reliable, independent and structured way of working.
- You are enrolled at a university and can support us for at least one year.
- You have drivers license (class B)
- You are motivated to tackle your tasks and are keen to help shape our processes. Your ideas and opinions are important to us.
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy trying out new tools and making the most of existing ones.
- You are able to communicate easily with your team in German and English.
- You have already gained agency experience - not a must, but a plus ;)
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work. Send us your CV and an overview of your previous projects and their results. We do not need a cover letter. But please answer the following questions below.
I am NeugelbConnecting dots.
Hannes, Managing Director
Something went wrong. Please try again.