Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Working Student (f/m/d) – Recruiting
At Neugelb, we aim to make people's lives easier by developing meaningful banking solutions. We create user-centered designs, immersive experiences and intuitive products. In doing so, we follow the principles of design thinking and human-centered design.
As a Working Student (f/m/d) – Recruiting you will be part of the People & Culture Team - the team behind the team - where we exchange ideas across two locations, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, each team member contributes to an atmosphere where we have fun, challenge ourselves, new ideas emerge and visions grow. With us, you have the opportunity to actively participate in the shaping of a young company and to develop yourself in a variety of ways.
What you can do for us
- You ensure a smooth and transparent recruiting process through eye level communication with our applicants creating a positive candidate experience all the way.
- You support us screening the applicant documents, identify suitable new employees and coordinate the interviews with the hiring managers.
- You support us in the sourcing of potential candidates on various networks and help us to grow our talent network sustainably.
What you should bring to the table
- You are currently enrolled in a social science, communications, psychological or other relevant degree program.
- You have already gained some experience in recruiting or sourcing through internships - ideally for Tech or Design positions.
- You are characterized by your empathy and strong communication skills.
- You have excellent organizational skills and find it easy to work independently and in a structured manner.
- You have impeccable German and English skills in order to communicate with our candidates and our international team.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Monday Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office near Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof with a sunny terrace, PS4 and great cuisine.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work. Send us your CV and an overview of your previous projects and their results. We do not need a cover letter. But please answer the following questions below.
I am NeugelbThe Team for the Team
Lena, Human Resources
Something went wrong. Please try again.