Mainzer Landstraße 123
60327 Frankfurt a.M.
Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Working Student (f/m/d) in Finance
Together with you, we want to shape our great work environment at Neugelb and ensure that our digital talents don’t miss anything. As a Working Student (f/m/d) in Finance you are part of an 8-part People & Operations Team – the team behind the team – in which we communicate between two locations, complement our skills, and share experiences. With us, you have the possibility to actively shape a young company and build the company culture.
What you can do for us
- Together with our finance manager you are the connection between the entire Neugelb team and Commerzbank and therefore you are the first point of contact for all internal accounting questions.
- You will support us in all topics regarding financial accounting: including material cost accounting, travel expenses and incoming invoices.
- You are significantly involved in the preparation of monthly reports and statements.
- With your ideas and your sense of logic and numbers you contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes in the finance area.
What you should bring to the table
- You are a student of economics or business administration or have a strong interest in finance and accounting as a student* in another department.
- You feel confident in using MS Office and have a distinct weakness for Excel and its formulas.
- You are characterized by a sense of responsibility, accuracy and reliability and, in the best case, you also have a good sense of humor.
- You are able to communicate with your team in English and German.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work. Send us your CV and an overview of your previous projects and their results.
I am NeugelbConnecting dots
Tom, Managing Director
Something went wrong. Please try again.