Mainzer Landstraße 123
60327 Frankfurt a.M.
Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Working Student Project Management Digital (f/m/d)
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. Interface design is one of the most important components in this process, because we believe that goal-oriented interaction is essential for an excellent user experience - and therefore crucial for the success of a product. As a working student project management digital (f/m/d) you are part of our international team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow. With us, you have the opportunity to actively participate in shaping a young company and to develop your skills in a variety of ways.
What you can do for us
- You support our interdisciplinary project teams from the areas of conception, design and development in the implementation of digital banking services based on modern IT technologies and the alignment along customer journeys and user needs.
- Together with the project manager, you are responsible for the smooth flow within the projects and take responsibility for various project steps.
- You take over various administrative tasks.
- You are actively involved in internal and external stakeholder management.
- You communicate at eye level with your colleagues at Commerzbank.
What you should bring to the table
- You are studying economics, business informatics or something similar, at least in the 4th semester of your bachelor's or master's degree.
- You want to gain experience in project management and have an affinity for digital products.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in project management with a digital focus, as well as some experience working with JIRA.
- You are a team player and appreciate working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You have an independent way of working and good organizational skills.
- You are characterized by empathy, reliability, loyalty and proactivity.
- The ability to communicate with the team in German and English.
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work. Send us your CV and an overview of your previous projects and their results. We do not need a cover letter. But please answer the following questions below.
I am NeugelbBoard Ninja
Stefan, Project Management
Something went wrong. Please try again.