Mainzer Landstraße 123
60327 Frankfurt a.M.
Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. We create user-centric designs, compelling experiences and intuitive products. We are committed to the principles of design thinking and human-centered design.
As Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) you are part of one of our agile teams, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for requirements analysis, design and implementation of software applications in the financial environment.
- You are responsible for the full stack development in the backend with NodeJS and/or Java and in the frontend with React/HTML5.
- You implement clean code guidelines and pair programming in your projects.
- You are actively involved in technical quality assurance.
- You work directly with Commerzbank colleagues and are part of our agile workflow (JIRA).
- You act proactively and optimise our internal development processes.
What you should bring to the table
- You have a degree in (business) computer science or a comparable education.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development and have worked as a full stack developer in an agile environment.
- You have very good knowledge and experience in developing websites and web applications using HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS and Typescript.
- You have relevant experience in software architectures, interface design & UX/UI.
- You enjoy continuously expanding your knowledge and passing it on to your colleagues.
- To be able to communicate optimally with the team, you speak either German and English (minimum B2 level for foreign languages).
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work. Send us your CV and an overview of your previous projects and their results.
I am NeugelbFrom 0 to 1
Dmitrij, Mobile Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.