Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Java Backend Developer (BPMN, Camunda) (f/m/d)
Together with you we want to make people's lives easier by creating meaningful and intuitive banking solutions. We create user-centric designs, compelling experiences and intuitive products. We are committed to the principles of design thinking and human-centered design.
As Java Backend Developer (BPMN, Camunda) (f/m/d) you are part of one of our agile teams, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for the requirements, analysis, design, implementation and integration of the interface between the frontend (including React and mobile) and the central backend services.
- You are responsible for cutting the processes into reusable modules.
- You play an active part in building an innovative ecosystem for the easy use of modules and the introduction of new technologies.
- You work directly with Commerzbank colleagues and are part of our agile workflow (JIRA).
- You act proactively and optimize our internal development processes.
What you should bring to the table
- You have a degree in (business) computer science or a comparable education.
- You are well-versed in version management (GIT, Bitbucket) and ideally have experience with build + deployment pipelines (Teamcity).
- You have very good knowledge in process modeling BPMN using Camunda and providing these processes as API.
- Your experience in designing and implementing frontend agnostic APIs (OpenAPI, Swagger), ideally in a finance context, complements your profile.
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy trying out new tools and getting the most out of existing ones.
- You enjoy continuously developing your knowledge and passing it on to your colleagues.
- To be able to communicate optimally with the team, you speak German and English (at least B2 level).
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work. Send us your CV and an overview of your previous projects and their results.
I am NeugelbFrom 0 to 1
Stefan, Web Development
Something went wrong. Please try again.