Mainzer Landstraße 123
60327 Frankfurt a.M.
Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
Senior Product Designer - Design systems (f/m/d)
As Senior Product Designer (f/m/d) you are part of our creative team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- You take on the leading role in conception and implementation of our modular design systems.
- Together with our team you are responsible for research and deducting your findings according to demands of modern design systems.
- You translate standards of accessibility and usability into interface patterns and components.
- You organize existing structures of design tokens (like branding, theming etc.) on various devices and platforms.
- Together with the Design Team you select and introduce tools accordingly and optimize processes regarding the organization and further development of design systems.
- You are working in interdisciplinary teams with colleagues from conception, design, front-end development and architects to create and implement trendsetting solutions for web applications.
- You consult the product strategy team about effort estimations regarding project requests.
What you should bring to the table
- You have a degree in interface design, HCI, or a similar qualification.
- You have already gained a four-year experience in working with design systems.
- You know your way around with several design tools, preferably Figma.
- You have a good sense of design, and creative systematology, as well as a passion for technology, innovation and digital trends.
- You have solid knowledge of topics like design systems (tokenization, multi-platform, accessibility) as well as specialist analysis and conception.
- You have knowledge about technology and can explain complex products eloquently for various stakeholders.
- You are enthusiastic about exploring new possible technologies and your own creative ideas for designs.
- You are team player and experienced in working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge, methods and innovative approaches.
- You can communicate well in German (C1/ C2 Level) and English (B1/B2 Level).
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Write us a few words about you and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work. Send us your CV and an overview of your previous projects and their results.
I am NeugelbSmooth sexy pixels
Murilo, Visual Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.