Hey, welcome to our Frankfurt based Team as
(Senior) UI Designer (f/m/d)
As (Senior) UI Designer (f/m/d) you are part of our creative team, where we exchange ideas on an interdisciplinary level, complement our skills and share experiences. In this way, everyone contributes to an atmosphere in which we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions grow.
What you can do for us
- You create UI designs for digital banking services and products, Landingpages, Marketing-Websites and bring great design to agile projects to sustainably shape Commerzbank's digital ecosystem.
- You will develop prototypes and design final screen designs for small features as well as for large banking features with a focus on usability and an appealing overall user experience.
- You are responsible for the design specification and are in close exchange with our developer team.
- You are involved in the co-design of icons, illustrations and explanatory movies.
- You take responsibility in your projects, can represent your point of view and present your ideas to colleagues and stakeholders.
- You participate in the further development of our design systems.
What you should bring to the table
- You have a degree or training in Interface Design, HCI or a similar field.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in UI design.
- You are familiar with various design tools, preferably Figma.
- You are experienced in optimizing for mobile devices (Responsive Design).
- You enjoy developing creative ideas and are passionate about technology, innovation and digital trends.
- You have empathy and appreciate working in a collaborative environment with room for personal responsibility.
- You are confident working with agile project methods and user-centric approaches (Scrum, Design Thinking) and have already gained relevant experience with agile methods.
- You can communicate confidently with your team in German (fluent) and English (at least B1/B2 Level).
What You Will Get On Top
Projects at eye level with our clientsAs part of our team you will live the digital transformation of the banking industry and play a key role in the implementation of real projects.
Your personal developmentYour professional development and personal development is important to us. Therefore we offer you your own budget for further education. We also have our own library that grows through the wishes of you and your colleagues. Which book has inspired you and your work the most? Let us know!
Neugelb office perksFree weekly Lunch with the whole team, regular office events inspired by you and your colleagues, larger off-site events several times a year and a great office with flair and a large kitchen.
Flexible working hours and working from homeFlexible working hours, working from home or the option of a sabbatical: Together with you, we will find a model that works for you in your everyday life.
Neugelb Starter KitYour own Neugelb Starter Kit includes an Apple MacBook Pro for an optimal connection to the team as well as access to all of the latest technologies needed to make you a success in your daily work, plus the time and space to learn and discover.
Professional exchange within the teamIn our Design Share Sessions, DEV Exchange or PM Workshops, the team at both locations is looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on exciting new topics to take our work to the next level.
Co-designing a companyBeing a young company, we give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and to participate in the development of your own fin-tech product.
Commerzbank Brand RepositoryOur Living Style Guide makes it easier for you to create prototypes, as you have direct access to the components created by our designers.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team?
Then we should get to know each other soon. We are interested in your professional focus and are curious about the projects you have worked on so far. Send us your CV, write us a few short words about yourself and your career and give us the opportunity to have a look at your work with your portfolio. Also we appreciate you sending a separate case study in which you explain one of your projects from start to finish and your role in detail.
I am NeugelbResults matter
Isabel, UX Design
Something went wrong. Please try again.